Recovery Program Designed For You
We take a long-term approach to healthy independent living, focusing on the aftercare needs of individuals who are not just surviving, but embracing the opportunities to thrive and continue enhancing their lifestyles.
Our program is designed to focus on the continuum of care. The core of our recovery program is a community-based peer infused approach, coupled with therapeutic services and holistic care, to achieve long-term outcomes.
Recovery Coaching / Peer Specialist / Peer Counselor
Peer Counseling/Recovery Coaching is a service for people and families who want a “coach” or “mentor” to help them develop positive social connections and healthy habits in order to improve their recovery and social network. Our RICB Certified Peer Recovery Specialists, Recovery Coaches/Peer Counselors work with individuals on all recovery pathways to design person-centered wellness plans, offer peer support groups, job counseling, and connect individuals with community resources to encourage healthy living.
Recovery Coaching Services:
- Designs a Recovery Wellness Plan for living Life In Recovery to attain personal goals.
- Individual meetings to review progress in recovery and wellness plan.
- Offers family coaching services to help maintain a positive trajectory for themselves, as well as their loved ones, and rebuilding of relationships.
- Care coordination with other wellness professionals and behavioral healthcare providers involved with wraparound services in your care plan.
Or contact us for more information: email@example.com or 1-888-344-4045.
- I understand and agree that the decisions I make in the recovery coaching program are mine and not solely the responsibility of my Recovery Coach.
- I agree to keep appointments made on my behalf and if unable to, I will notify my coach 24 hours in advance.
- I agree to have open and honest communication with my Coach.
- I agree to submit to drug screening as directed by our staff.
- I agree that I will not hold my Recovery Coach or Community Blessings Foundation legally responsible for decisions I make or actions I take.
Prevention & Wellness
Reasons to Value Prevention and Wellness:
Prevention is a vital investment in a community and its people, but often the resources for prevention are limited while the challenges facing effective prevention are vast.
Substance abuse, other addictive behaviors, and mental illness have an influence on people every day. It has been demonstrated that successful preventive and wellness programs have a favorable effect on the growth of social and emotional well-being and aid in reducing the misuse of substances and other harmful behaviors.
It is important to equip individuals of all ages with the knowledge and skills necessary to make healthy decisions and lead contented, happy lives. Our prevention initiatives, educational groups, and recovery programs are designed to prevent the misuse of substances, empower people who are struggling with addiction, and promote general well-being.
Trauma-Informed Care Groups
Overview Women’s Trauma Group:
Community Blessings Foundation hosts a 12-week workshop “Beyond Trauma-A Healing Journey For Women”, a curriculum created by Dr. Stephanie Covington. The program and materials provide a strong emphasis on the relationship between trauma and addiction in women’s lives. The curriculum and workbooks present an integrated approach to women’s trauma treatment with 3 modules to include grounding and self-soothing activities, yoga poses, and mind/body work. Within the modules, topics that will be addressed:
- Women and Trauma
- Understanding Trauma
- The Process and Effects of Trauma
- Trauma and Substance Use Disorders
- Creating Safety
Overview of Men’s Trauma Group:
Our men’s trauma workshop meets for 12 sessions using the Trauma Informed Care curriculum, which is a faith-based, peer-led, outcome-driven course. The participants progress through a trauma-healing curriculum with a lesson guided by facilitators with lived experience. The following are topics covered during the course:
- Exploring the roots of trauma
- Managing emotions
- Overcoming guilt, shame, and regret
- Dealing with loss and grief
- Finding safety and stability
Treatment Placement Assistance
Regardless of your financial situation, the Community Blessings Foundation helps individuals (18+) find addiction treatment providers so they may begin the process of recovering from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Although putting yourself or a loved one into treatment might be challenging, we are here to support you.